Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Makes: 24 truffles
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 12 oz chopped dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon Pantenger Matcha
- Put the cream and butter in a medium sized saucepan.
- Place on a medium heat and stir constantly until the butter has melted and the heavy cream starts to bubble; do not let it boil.
- Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate to the cream mixture and leave for 5 minutes without stirring.
- After 5 minutes, whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Add ¼ teaspoon Pantenger Matcha into the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and use a small scoop to roll the truffle mixture into balls.
- Coat the balls in the remaining Pantenger Matcha.
- Freeze for 15 to 30 minutes.