Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 tablespoons Pantenger Matcha
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Pantenger Matcha, baking powder, and salt.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and almonds, and reduce the speed to low. Gradually add in the Pantenger Matcha/flour mixture.
- Roll the mixture into 30 balls about 1-inch across, and place on the baking sheet 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes.