Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tbs Pantenger Matcha
- 3 tbs butter
- ½ cup shredded white chocolate
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and white chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Beat in the eggs and sugar.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, Pantenger Matcha, chocolate chips, and almonds.
- Pour the mix into the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.