Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours
- 1 tsp Pantenger Matcha
- 2 ½ cups light coconut milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 5 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the Pantenger Matcha, milk, coconut, almonds, and chia seeds.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Divide the mixture between 4 cups.
- Garnish with sliced almonds, more coconut, and mint.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.