Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup of whole milk or any dairy-free milk (we recommend light coconut milk or almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon Pantenger Matcha (adjust to taste)
- Put a small amount of the hot water in a cup and add the Pantenger Matcha.
- Combine to make a thick, green paste.
- Pour remaining hot water and milk into the paste and stir well.
- The Pantenger Matcha will dissolve quickly and easily. If using a milk frother, place on the top of the latte to obtain the desired texture.
- Sprinkle Pantenger Matcha on the top for decoration.